The Hubli - Dharwad Municipal Corporation (HDMC) has come up with a new scheme called Udyoga Kuteera. It is a unique Self Employment opportunity for the eligible, under 18% - SC/ST categorized. Among the 67 wards of HDMC, one Kuteera will be provided in each ward. The main features of the schema have been listed below.
For futher details visit the following link.
Udyoga Kuteera - Scheme from HDMC
Vishal Kumar N Jain.
Main features of “Udyoga Kuteera”
The following are the main features of a “Udyoga Kuteera”:
- Kuteera is 40 sq. feet in area and 7 feet tall and includes a computer table, a chair and a bench.
- A desktop computer, printer cum fax machine, telephone, internet facility, Job work and DTP facilities are provided.
- A Photocopier (Xerox machine) may be entertained in the Kuteera on a turnkey basis from any registered company.
- Each Udyoga Kuteera in the Scheme would cost an approximate of Rs.65,000/-, of which HDMC will bear the costs upto Rs.40,000/-. Rest of the Rs.25,000/- may be provided by local financial institutions.
- At least 2 major works can be extracted in this Udyoga Kuteera and one can earn nearly Rs.300/- to Rs.400/- each day.
- No Udyoga Kuteera can b relocated or rented out. Only the beneficiary may have the privilege of running the show.
- Beneficiaries should be above 18 years of age and should have an educational qualification equivalent or above S.S.L.C., with an experience in handling job works and DTP assignments individually.
- Applicants will be scrutinized through a committee set up during the first phase of the present financial year and one Udyoga Kuteera will be allotted to a ward each.
- If beneficiaries have their own Udyoga Kuteera, then a total of Rs.35,000/- will be deducted towards the actual cost and only the cost of the equipments may be incurred.
- Sanction amount would not exceed a total of 60% of the scheme amount or Rs.40,000/-.
With respect to the above mentioned points, applicants (SC/ST candidates only) may submit hand written applications at the respective Zonal Offices before 21-06-2008.
The following attachments are necessary :
- Caste Certificate (tahasildar)
- Educational qualification
- Age proof
- Permanent residential certification
- Place to setup the Udyoga Kuteera (your recommendation)