Details of the HUBLI - DHARWAD ONE project
(from Deccan Herald, dated 1st July 2008)
About HUBLI - DHARWAD ONE
- An one-stop citizen-friendly centre to pay utility bills.
- An Integrated Citizen Service Centre
- An initiative by Hubli Dharwad Municipal Corporation (HDMC) and Directorate of EDCS (Bangalore One Project) e-Governance Department, Bangalore.
- Open 365 days from 8 am to 8 pm.
- Any counter, any service.
- No service charges.
- Online service.
- Customer - friendly executives.
- World - class ambience and interiors.
- Cash / Cheque / DD / All major Credit Cards accepted.
- Multiple counters for paying bills.
- Payment of Electricity Bills (HESCOM)
- Payment of Water Bills (KWB)
- Payment of Phone Bills (BSNL)
- Payment of Mobile Bills (CellOne, Airtel, Spice)
- Payment of Property Tax, Issue of Birth / Death Certificate (HDMC)
- Sale of Passport Applications (Govt. of India)
- At Hubli: HDMC Zonal Office, Glass House, Hubli.
- At Dharwad: HDMC Zonal Office, Kala Bhavan, Dharwad.
- AXIS BANK
- RAM INFORMATICS LIMITED