Link to this blog included in HDMC website - Thank You

Dear Friends,

In a sincere effort to make this blog available to a wider audience, I thought of having links to this blog included on popular websites related to the twin-cities of Hubli - Dharwad. As a first step in this direction, I made a humble request to the Respected Commissioner of Hubli Dharwad Municipal Corporation (HDMC), Mr. Manivannan Ponniah, to include a link to this blog on the website of HDMC. The Respected Commissioner has visited the blog and agreed to provide the same.

A link to the blog is now available on the pages City Blogs and
City Websites on the website of HDMC.

This note is a "Thank You" to him for taking time out of his busy schedule to visit the blog and doing the needful.

Thanks again.

Sincerely,
Vishal Kumar N Jain.


On 7/19/07, Manivannan Ponniah <mani300bc@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Mr. Jain,

I am glad to see another blog on twin cities! I am aware that this twin city has enormous potential to become very big city in the coming years. Most of the talent from HD are staying outside. There is a slow momentum towards bringing them back. Once the tipping point is reached, then there is no stopping for HD!

Your blog has come out well. I am copying this mail to our IT department to so that they give the link. I read the article you wrote in Deccan Herald also, and thanks for your nice words.

Thanks and regards,

Manivannan

--
Manivannan, P
Commissioner, Hubli-Dharwad Municipal Corporation,
0836-2213800, 099009.81669
Fax: 0836-2350855
www.hdmc.gov.in


On 7/18/07, Vishal Kumar Jain <vishalkumarnjain@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Mr. Manivannan,

At the outset, as I citizen of Hubli-Dharwad, I would like to thank you for the development that you brought about in the twin cities during your tenure. Although I am based in Bangalore, but make it a point to visit Hubli at least once a month. I have kept a close watch on each development activity in the city during the past 3 years or so. I regularly visit the HDMC website (
hdmc.gov.in) to stay in touch with the latest happenings.

I have started a blog which shall act as a reference for people who need any information about Hubli-Dharwad. The ultimate aim of the blog is to become a complete encyclopedia on information related to the twin cities of Hubli and Dharwad. To start with I have posted blogs on information related to reaching Hubli-Dharwad by air, rail and road and where to stay in the two cities.

Please visit the same at
http://hublidharwad2020.blogspot.com/.

The blog has been rightly titled "HUBLI DHARWAD AHEAD" as I believe that the cities are moving ahead in the right direction.

I have a request to make. Can you please include a link to this blog in the page titled "City Blogs" on the website
www.hdmc.gov.in

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,
Vishal Kumar N Jain.

Please visit the link below for an article that I wrote to Deccan Herald after your sudden transfer was cancelled owing to people's agitation in July 2005.
People's power can do wonders

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

searching for same blog engine

Anonymous said...

Opulently I to but I think the post should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!