- Dr D Veerendra Heggade Kalakshetra has come up between the twin-cities of Hubli and Dharwad.
- A multi-purpose auditorium built by the Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Education Society (SDM).
- An imposing building of terracotta exterior. The Kalakeshtra has been built using cement and concrete. The huge pillars and walls of the sprawling building has terracotta tiles on the outside. Intricately crafted terracotta pieces add a rare beauty to the building.
- The 35,000 sqft hall can accommodate over 1,100 audience. The centrally air-conditioned structure has a 2,800 sqft wide stage with six green rooms. The auditorium is equipped with state-of-the-art acoustics. Padded walls make the hall sound-proof.
- The red and brown cubical building has a pyramid-shaped roof. The 20,000 sqft roof has rectangular shingles embedded in metal. The 45-foot walls and huge pillars have wire-cut tiles. There are 10 arches on each side of the building.
Dr D Veerendra Heggade Kalakshetra
Hi-tech auditorium comes up near Dharwad